Archery Talk Forum banner

Stealth Stabilizer Recommendation Needed For My Two Bows

672 5
I have a 2007 Hoyt Vulcan and a 2008 Oneida Black Eagle II, any suggestions as to which length Stealth Stabilizer I should choose?

Oneida is 44" Tip to Tip
Vulcan is 33" Tip to Tip

Thanks guys!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
6,628 Posts
Here are my personal suggestions but obviously everyone's tastes are different.................

Oneida is 44" Tip to Tip - I personally think you will need at least the 6 " 10oz. model for this one but you will probably find the 8" 12 oz. model to be a better fit for such a long bow

Vulcan is 33" Tip to Tip - I have found that on the shorter bows both the 4" 8oz. and the 6" 10 oz. models work great but I give the edge to the 6" model.

I have personally shot them all and when it was all said and done I now choose the 6" 10 oz. model because I feel it gives my bows the perfect blend of length and weight. Hope this helps and good shooting bud! :darkbeer:

· Registered
1,151 Posts
stealth stabilizer

If you will be both hunting and shooting the hunter class for 3d I would agree with DesignedToHunt. Just need to try them out and see which ones you like if they are available.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.