Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Steel force

They are sharp enough but the points are not sturdy enough I shot a 145 class buck last year when I retrieved the arrow the point was bent all to hell.

·
Registered
759 Posts
In my experience the tolerances from head to head vary greatly and the blade retention system(unless they have improved upon it) sucks.I threw mine in the scrap pile after shooting into a 3-d target .When I pulled the arrows from the target the blades would pop off the ferrule and stay in the target. :thumbs_do

·
Registered
8,685 Posts
I have shot steal force broadheads into my blob target repeately for a couple of years now and they have never broken. Other broadheads have broken with just a few shots into this target. So from what I can see they should work on the deer.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I have used them in the past few years. WOW Zero problems. Very sharp, and very reuseable! Benn throught some bone and did not even bend or break. JMO

·
Registered
886 Posts
Supposedly the older heads are pretty good stuff, but the newer ones are not nearly as sturdy. A guy on another forum I talk on used them and loved them, but started having problems a couple years back with durability. He has since switched to Stingers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts