Archery Talk Forum banner

Steelforce broadheads

674 Views 9 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Firedog43
What's your opinion?
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
6,281 Posts
The BEST I have found

Only Silver Flames are close......but I can buy 3 packs for the same price....and they are not any better/more accurate.

I have been using them for ...I Think .... at least 7 years....no problems, no regrets.

· Registered
765 Posts
I consider Steelforce broadheads to be professional quality of design materials and workmanship at a amateurs price. No junk! Its simply the responsibility of the bowman to choose the right broadhead for the job.
I've had Steelforce Broadheads work like magic when others would have failed.
They can give an ordinary archer the edge to be successful.:thumbs_up
KO_32

What's your opinion?

· Registered
13,544 Posts
Great heads, but I do not like the ferrule...durable but not a very sleek profile which could be a problem in penetrating bone.

· Registered
5,351 Posts
Shot my first deer with one 8 years ago. I use them for close range hunting and they work great. I don't trust them for long shots but thats from a plaining issue I had years ago. I still carry one when I hunt hog.

· Registered
562 Posts
I have been using the Phat Heads and the Titanium Bullets this past year. Great heads took a deer with the Titanium Bullet head. There was no difference in the flight of these heads and I could keep both in the quiver at the same time. Thats craftmanship and quality.

· Corripe Cervisiam
27,945 Posts
That 210 grain dangerous game head they make could possibly be the best head made. Stainless steel ferrule like a pencil, Thick tempered steel blades- the bomb, but maybe overkill for animals like whitetail

· Registered
2,114 Posts
I have seen two elk killed with them. The did a nice job. Good blood trail and one punched the should blade.

· Registered
745 Posts
Guys

These broadheads work great. My nephew was using a 30 # bow and the Viper 85 grain three blade, on a 130 # hog . He smoked em , great blood trail and the hog went about 50 yards. There is a guy that owns a shop around here that shot several african game with these heads , two blade type.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.