Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a product advertized on one of the outdoor shows that I want. It was a step that snapped onto the steel fence posts that support barbed wire fences. You put a couple of these steps on the post, climbed over and then snapped them off to continue your way. I can't find any information anywhere about this product. I know I didn't make it up. Does anyone know what they are called, who makes them, or where they can be purchased? Any help is appreciated.:confused:

·
Registered
11,651 Posts
They are greta you on;uy need one or two

I tried to help the guy that makes them but lost conact I fidn that oen is all you need to cross a barbed wire fense

They are really great

Tink

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
I know what you are talking about, I have seen them at Bass Pro for the last 2 years. I have thought about getting a couple but our fences are so loose, it's just as easy for me to crawl under or thru them. The only negative thought I had about them was if they broke as you were swinging your leg over.......OUCH! Probably would be unlikely, but I am not a lucky person!!

Also, check at your farm supply stores, Tractor Supply, Orshelins (sp?) maybe even Westlakes, Cabelas? Good Luck!

Bowgal

1 - 3 of 3 Posts