Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To tell you thanks for the fiber. Not just the blue but all the colors! :eek:

Steve sent me a bunch of fiber to try out when we PMd about the different colors. Talk about archers helping archers. :D

Thanks Steve, if there's anything I can do for you.

Will

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Steven if you have any blue fiber in .019, i would be willing to buy from you...ive heard good things about it, would like to try some.

thanks,
aaron

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Your welcome. I gladly accept donations. HA HA. Dont have much left, need to replenish. But arent they cool colors? I found not burning the ends is almost better because you wont get any halo or weird vision variances.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Ok Steven, where do you get the blue stuff? I get my red, green, and yellow (and many other colors available) from www.fiberopticproducts.com (They're BRIGHT!!!!) But For some reason, my red pins almost look like when I focus on the target, that a li'l streamer stretches out and makes the appearance of 2 dots side by side (with my glasses) The other pins don't though. So I yanked the red fibers and went to green/yellow.

·
Registered
4,004 Posts
Red

Grant, I get the same effect from the red I got from fiberoptic products. I thought it was just my eyes, ( need glasses ), but since you wear them, maybe it's just the fiber. Yellow, green & orange seem to be alright. Let us know where you get yours @ Steven, unless you're selling it then let me know how much.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Ive seen that fiber optic products stuff, i wasnt impressed. Feather visions has some blue stuff last I knew. The source I use I cant let out of the bag unfortunately. But I could sell some to you if you want. Although the last guy I said $5 for a meter of it laughed at me. Comparative to retailers @ 7.99 for 18 inches I didnt think my price was too bad. I dont have alot left and I dont know if I can get more but i do have .02, .03 and .04. Make an offer. I have a clear/purple also, very light color. Course I have orange, green, yellow blue, red.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
There ya go...Lancaster, I didnt know they had it, thanks maco is it in the new catalog? I didnt see it. Think im going blind.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Just call and ask for it......I'm not sure if it's in the catalog. They had it in .019 and .029.....I'm color blind, so red and orange are the same color....green and yellow looks the same also. So blue is a nice alternative and is bright as can be in the sun!!!!

maco12
:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts