Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Need to get to town,fasst
6,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my Stevens Prevailer in Wired Winter. It has 65lb limbs and is in excellent condition. Draw length is adjustable from 28-31 by changing the rotating mod and is currently set at 28. It has a custom set of strings in Tan/OD Green. They have been used very little as well so no need to replace. I am asking $650TYD for the bow with a matching 6" stabilizer with bowjax limb dampeners and $725TYD with the Ripcord rest, VitalX Luminous sight, stabilizer, limb dampeners and bow. The VitalX Luminous is a two pin sight that has 1 fixed pin and 1 adjustable pin.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
looks a lot like a obsession

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
That was a compliment ! Nice looking rig:wink:

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
really nice ttt........do these stephens' come from the factory with different size (28-31") mods, or do they come with just the one draw length specific one? anybody know how much $$ the mods go for ?................oh wait I think I read the op stated its a rotating mod. system ??

·
6,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They come with a rotating mod...the entire draw length range is covered with one mod, no need to buy mods. I am pretty sure you can change the mod position without a press as well.
You are correct. The entire range is covered with the rotating mod and it can be adjusted without a press.

·
6,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Price drop. $625 TYD bow with stab and $700 TYD with the Ripcord rest, VitalX Luminous sight, stabilizer, limb dampeners and bow. The VitalX Luminous is a two pin sight that has 1 fixed pin and 1 adjustable pin.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.