Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the large work load at Stevens Archery I will now be a Stevens rep. I will do what I can to answer any of your questions and provide any info I can. If you are looking to purchase a Stevens bow and DO NOT have a dealer in your area you can get them online at stevensarchery.com. If you feel that is not working for you please contact me and I will help you get your bow and or acc. If you are a dealer and you are interested in carrying the Stevens line and need some help I can help you as well.

you can pm me or email at [email protected]

thanks
Gene

·
Registered
17,326 Posts
Also is stevens coming out with new bows for 2014? if so when ?
Thanks

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also is stevens coming out with new bows for 2014? if so when ?

Thanks
The Front Line is a 2014 model that was an early release. There is another 2014 model being built now due for release in the near future and I believe there may be one more model already in design for next year as well.

·
Registered
17,326 Posts
The Front Line is a 2014 model that was an early release. There is another 2014 model being built now due for release in the near future and I believe there may be one more model already in design for next year as well.
Thanks. hope to see one in the specs or close to specs I like.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Ny. I have a frontline being shipped to me next week to try out but if I decide to get one I would like to know that it won't have to be shipped out if I need something to be done on it. I don't have a press yet.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ny. I have a frontline being shipped to me next week to try out but if I decide to get one I would like to know that it won't have to be shipped out if I need something to be done on it. I don't have a press yet.
I don't believe there are any in NY. Depending on what you need done any bow shop should be able to help you until you get yourself a press.
Congrats on the Front Line they are sweet bows.I think that might be my next bow.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Well I was just on their site and it doesn't look like the frontline is offered in any pattern other than wired shadow. Could be a deal breaker. I also see wired hot is this a new pattern it's offered on all the bows except the frontline. I really like the fall pattern.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I was just on their site and it doesn't look like the frontline is offered in any pattern other than wired shadow. Could be a deal breaker. I also see wired hot is this a new pattern it's offered on all the bows except the frontline. I really like the fall pattern.
It is only available in the Shadow pattern right now. That could certainly change. If I hear of anything different Ill let everyone know.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Since you are now the new rep could you help me? I have not been able to get a giant buck in front of me since carrying the prevailer, any suggestions?

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Since you are now the new rep could you help me? I have not been able to get a giant buck in front of me since carrying the prevailer, any suggestions?[/QUOTE
Ill sell you an Inception if that doesn't work I'll sell you a Front line if that doesn't work you just might need the Intrigue

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey chase welcome on board.. Now it's a new year I plan on it hitting hard again. If there's anything you need to know hit me up..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts