Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know I have been doing custom paintwork for along time and started doing vinyl graphics/stickers/decals last year. I am in the process of building an online store to get these products out to the public and especially the outdoors people that love to hunt and fish. I can do them in all kinds of colors and besides the stock one's that I have on file I can do custom work as well. I can also do custom portrait painting of your harvests or anything else that you would want to have done. Pricing varies on size and I'll get a price list to go along with the sizing when I get a chance. I will be able to accept credit card orders soon and can take paypal now if needed.

Stickers range from $5.00 up to $50.00 depending on size, type of vinyl and difficulty in doing the design details. Sizes vary and on average they start at 5" and up to around 20". Here are a few example of my stock stickers that I have now and am working on doing new one's every day.

I will get a few of some custom stickers that I've done later on in the next day or so.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump....working on more stickers and artwork to show here as well as on my website.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is a few pics of some of my paintwork...

I have many more that I will be adding to my website when I get it updated. I will also have a page just for the Mustang that I painted the portrait on the hood. It's a very special project that has touched many people when they find out the story behind it.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is a few shirts that I do when the hard surface stuff is slow...

Shirt for my kids school with my boy doin the modelin...haha

and some detailed work...

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I have some custom decals that I've done but I have to change the format of it so I can post them up.

I can do custom artwork of anything you want I just need some good quality photo's. If you have any questions just shoot me an email or pm.

Custom paint and artwork is priced per job. T-shirt designs start at $15.00 for my stock designs and up for more complicated designs as well as custom shirts. All of these are painted with airbrush and paints just for this application. Custom paintwork on bikes, helmets, gun, bows, other hard surfaces is done with automotive grade paints and everything is finished to a top quality finish.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Early Morning Bump for ya...
Very Nice Work!
Especially liked the fringe work on the USMC flag(Bike Tank)...
And that last one...Wow...Scary talent brother..pristine detail work:shade:

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks man! I have some wildlife works planned but I have to get the current jobs out of the shop. Two are leaving to day and the biggest one is leaving hopefully by the weekend. Thanks again for the bump it's much appreciated!

BK

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
I've been looking all over ebay for a turkey hunting sticker like the "live to hunt" one to put on my shotgun stock. Can you come up with something similar that incorporates turkeys into it?

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've been looking all over ebay for a turkey hunting sticker like the "live to hunt" one to put on my shotgun stock. Can you come up with something similar that incorporates turkeys into it?

Matter of fact I have been working on several different turkey hunting decals that fit your description. I do have some that are live to hunt from turkey, deer, racoons, elk, etc...

Here is a Archery one... but I'll get the turkey one's up this afternoon or evening.

Here is one that will work good for what you described and is one of the one's I've been working for the live to hunt themes.

Wording can be added to any decal and I have so many different fonts to use for the lettering it's crazy and I'm getting more all the time. Stay tuned I have a lot of new decals coming up.

Thanks for the bumps guys!

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Top Notch.....................

Exceptional work. You've really got a talent there. The USMC tank is unreal. Thanks for sharing. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How much would you charge to paint something on a welding helmet?
It all depends on what you want on it. I use top automotive grade paints for my work on these as well. You can shoot me a pm or contact me at my business cell phone# 304-695-1925 to discuss your idea's an I can explain my process from start to finish.

Pic2...Thanks for the compliment! The owner of the bike had some tears come to him when we delivered it back to him at work. i think he took the rest of the day off just to ride too.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Here are some more decals. I have a lot more then this so if you have one you're looking for let me know. I'm hoping to have my e-store up this week.

Here are few more decals.

Thanks for the replies and all pm's have been answered.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Awesome paint too bad I live just too far away, cause I would pay for you to paint the skeleton bowhunter on my truck tailgate.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Bump

For the WICKED details in your work!!!! What's the cost for an 15" round 'live to hunt-hunt to live' sticker. I would like to have 2 or 3 of them. Pm me. Thanks again

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Awesome paint too bad I live just too far away, cause I would pay for you to paint the skeleton bowhunter on my truck tailgate.

Thanks man! I've done paintwork for people from here locally to Cali to Canada.... their parts weren't as big as your tailgate but if you wanted to you could ship it.... BTW... I get up to Boston about 3 times a year and have friends in NH so something could possably be arranged at a time I am up there. Or there is the vinyl route... true you can't get the kind of detail like I can with an airbrush but there's always options.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
For the WICKED details in your work!!!! What's the cost for an 15" round 'live to hunt-hunt to live' sticker. I would like to have 2 or 3 of them. Pm me. Thanks again
Thanks for the bump and compliment! I'll get with you on the stickers as you asked.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts