Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone make a stick on ring for the outside of a clear scope to make it easir to center your scope in the peep. Ya know like hunting sights, have just an 1/8" bright circle to center the scope in your peep.

Anyone know?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks buster, I found it after a bit of looking. Las stocks alot of stuff.. the sizes are a little confusing, I'll call them tomorow hopfully, they can help me make sence of it..I want as big a ring as will fit on my scope. I'm just used to that bright line ringing my peep. I have kinda a big nose so my peep is a long way from my eye.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
i sand mine a little to scuff them up and use bright green or orange spray paint to paint mine. its pretty simple ,i just tape around the rest of the scope i dont want to paint and put about two coats on it. ive also used acrylic craft paint which works good indoors but it can start washing off after it gets wet.

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
LAS has colored circles. I personally use the little bottles of Testors enamel that are used for models....

·
Registered
12,192 Posts
There was a guy on here selling colored & glow in the dark rings, but it has been awhile & I don't remember who I bought them from.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts