Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok....got my double STS in, my spott hog sights in, and my limb driver rest in, now Im still waiting on my Allegiance to get here.....wish I owned a private jet so I could fly over and pick one up from the company...:aero:...sorry cant help it just needed to vent...Im SO excited.....................:)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Sounds like you're going to have a sweet rig..

I have a single STS.. I tried the double.. but it is just extra weight in my opinion... did get any positive results from the double.

Also... Are they on backorder or something.. I was at the shop here in MN last night and there were 4 beautiful '06 Allegiance hanging proudly next to some Tributes.

·
Registered
7,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jwMNbowhunter said:
Sounds like you're going to have a sweet rig..

I have a single STS.. I tried the double.. but it is just extra weight in my opinion... did get any positive results from the double.

Also... Are they on backorder or something.. I was at the shop here in MN last night and there were 4 beautiful '06 Allegiance hanging proudly next to some Tributes.
No, sorry guess I need to clarify....my shop had to order me one since Im left handed.....should be in this week I hope.......

·
Registered
377 Posts
Congrats on gettin the Allegiance! I got my lefty in a week flat.

Greg

·
Banned
4,304 Posts
That's some good stuff to put on your Allegiance. You'll have a really nice setup.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts