Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Living The Dream
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a new General, and since I can't shoot until Oct due to a recent back surgery, I get to take my time setting up this bow the way I want. I remember reading previously about problems with the original STS near the peep causing problems. Would I be best off ditching the stock one before I even begin shooting it and go with a Vibekiller, or just stick with the original? Thanks in advance, Eric

·
Live Life To The Fullest
5,533 Posts
I did not have a problem with the peep and the sts, I had a problem with the d-loop and the sts. I would give it a shot and see what you think before i order a sts why shell out the extra cash if you dont have to

·
Living The Dream
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good replys so far. I don't use a kisser, so thats one potential problem out. What kind of d loop issues were there? Was it twisting on the serving or what? The reason behind the sts is because I prefer bare string and cables with only a peep, loop and speed nocks. I can't shoot the bow until at least the 1st of Oct, I don't want to undo the surgery I just went through 3 weeks ago....at least I am only missing about 1 month of season, just glad I had got to shoot daily until about 2 weeks before the surgery, so there won't be too much rust to knock off, and tuning the bow shouldn't take too long.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.