Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow archers. This morning my car was broken into in the greater Los Angeles area. Two Teal Hoyt Prevail 40’s with svx cams were stolen. They were outfitted with the additional string stop accessory. One has factory black strings, the other florescent pink threadz customs strings. They have dead center rear and front quick disconnects. They are both outfitted with freak show extended arm arrow rests and sureloc one mounting blocks. Two sureloc one sights with S2 scopes were also stolen along with a 30”,27”,12”, and 10” doinker Estremo stabilizers. There was also more than 2 dozen Easton 3-39 acc with either blue and white blazers mini vanes or blue and black mini blazer vanes with black g nocks. I have provided a photo of the two bows next to each other. Also stolen was grey Easton Elite field quiver, belt and release pouch with a red Hoyt shooter towels. Lastly, two carter insatiable 2+ releases, one black and one blue. My binoculars have a fluorescent green and black lanyard that matches the one pictured. Please if you hear anything or see it posted anywhere let me know.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts