Archery Talk Forum banner

Stolen bow

887 Views 15 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  hotfoot360
Some Crackhead broke in my house today and stole my new 82nd airborn and all my guns.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
197 Posts
Sorry to hear that, that really sucks:sad:

I've had my house broken into once, and then my shop few years later. It makes a person feel kind of violated.

Too bad once these "people" receive their due process and are convicted we can't hang them in the town square by their toes and leave a supply of baseball bats lying around....

· Registered
531 Posts
sorry

Sorry to hear that ill keep you in my prayers!
Hope you find him!!!

· Registered
3,141 Posts
Sorry to hear about your stuff getting stolen.

Now go buy a good safe,hard to carry off 600 to 1100 pounds of steel.
And for the replcement cost of 1 scoped rifle or fully rigged bow you can buy a very good safe!

· Registered
8,525 Posts
Sorry to hear that .I know how you feel .I gat robbed about 5 years ago you do feel violated,and as for inc what a joke .Then there is the ploice dept the biggest joke of all .I did most of the work for them even gave them a suspect they never checked him out .The detective told me no way this guy did it .Well guess what he did .I had talked to a guy about my missing guns ,the next day when the detective and I came out of the woods ,from where I tracked them to , the guy was sitting in my driveway ,and told me there was a guy at work trying to sell 2 of the guns I had told him about .The detective just said that would be nuts and never even asked the guy about names or anything.I hope you have better luck than I did .The guy coped a plee and only got 5 years .I got chump change from the inc comp.Buy a safe it's the best thing you can do .I even keep my bow's in it .Again sorry to hear about your loss .John

· Registered
5,381 Posts
That sucks hard. Most homeowners insurance policies will cover $5-10K worth of guns by default, more if you added extra. Still I know for me some of them are irreplaceable.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.