Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to a 3-d shoot in burbank ohio..shoot was cancelled due to stolen targets....seems like more and more of this kinda stuff is happening...parma archery is offering a reward for the conviction of the low life that would do such a thing...everyone showed up and no shoot!!!

·
74,535 Posts
Sucks

went to a 3-d shoot in burbank ohio..shoot was cancelled due to stolen targets....seems like more and more of this kinda stuff is happening...parma archery is offering a reward for the conviction of the low life that would do such a thing...everyone showed up and no shoot!!!
ASA Paris, Tx lost some targets as well. I hope they catch them.
DB

·
edthearcher
6,509 Posts
altho its sick it is happening all across the country
its got so bad even clubs that have 3D leagues have to take them down when there finished

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
Freaking theives :thumbs_do:angry:

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
altho its sick it is happening all across the country
its got so bad even clubs that have 3D leagues have to take them down when there finished
Sucks that you have to set up the same course twice for one league. :thumbs_do

Theives suck

·
Registered
616 Posts
I heard that last season a local county park here in Minnesota that has a walk-up 3D course as well as a yardage bales had numerous bales stolen.

This really amazes me...not that I'm a naive babe in the woods, but...you gotta have some pretty big gonads to load up and steal a couple of 4X4 blocks from a county park.

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
sure is a awful big price to pay if you get caught i dont understand why you want to risk or even would want to take someone elses property.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Rapids has had that happen or over the winter scumbags take a knife to our bales and slash them open. Gets spendy.:pukey:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts