Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any idea how much it is to rent storage space in those Storage Space company locker/lots that a popping up everywhere?

I tried to find prices online, but nothing is quoted anywhere...hoping someone here uses them and I can get an idea of the price range.

Thanks! :D

·
Registered
239 Posts
Depends on the size and what part of the country yer in. Around here some start as low as $10 per month (toilet size) to $100 per month (house size). Look em up in the phone book and give em a call or stop and ask - might cut you a deal if they're in the mood to do so. Try it!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Wow! $10/mo! Hope you don't live in So Cal. We rent an "8x10" for more than $200/mo.

Be sure you check out the specific unit you decide to rent before signing anything. Especially if you have an item of any size. The dimensions they give are approximate.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Deb - No - He!! No not So Cal. An 8 x 10 around here goes for about $35 - 50. $200 for that size? They must see the fools coming down the street!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yeah, it's a good business to be in around here. Too many people with too many toys.

Of course, if we lived in R-Kansas, we wouldn't need a storage place. Just leave all our toys in the front yard next to the rusting Ford and the chained up dog :D

·
Registered
239 Posts
deb said:
Of course, if we lived in R-Kansas, we wouldn't need a storage place. Just leave all our toys in the front yard next to the rusting Ford and the chained up dog :D
Deb - I resemble that remark ceptin my toys and rusting thingies are in the back yard with a chainlink fence around them with the gate locked. My dog I'll have you know has the run of the house with it's (been castrated) own entrance. And doncha go tryin to relate us with those in Kansas who don't know how to pronounce our river that starts in Coloradideo and runs thru that place. :D :D :D :D

·
Banned
17,974 Posts
In northeastern Indiana, we rent a 10'X15' for $45/month. It is secured at night, but not climate contolled. The same place offers a 10'X30' for $75, but they are hard to get, from what I'm told.

When my dad passed away, we rented one to keep his 4 Wheeler and misc equipment in. They are handy if they're close enough to access easily.

-----
Indychris

1 - 9 of 9 Posts