Archery Talk Forum banner
  • Enter in this new Contest Sponsored by Walmart for your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a couple of the brohning platinum vane glue tubes and they don't come with airtight lids for storage so I put a little bit of Sera wrap over the bottle. How do yall store these afyer breaking the seals?

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
Refrigerate!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Regardless of the glue, I always write the date I opened it on the front and after a year I throw it out.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
i have a large black Rexall pill bottle i keep my glue in and store it in the fridge,cold and dark so the sunlight can`t get to it!!

·
Mark
5,841 Posts
first off buy cheap Super Glue and save yourself money. I bought a twin pack (small tubes) at local grocery chain for $3.00. After I open and use i screw cap back on and store upright. Eventually it will dry out, then I pitch it and open another tube. Cheap, last a fairly long time and if it goes bad no biggie it was cheap. I fletch my own arrows with Blazers and super glue. Many on AT do the same thing as it works great. One tube will do dozens of arrows.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts