Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my wife a 6'' Snow Camo, fluorescent Pink with cross end weight. What I got was a ugly Hot Pink, Realtree Camo, and round weighted end. Is this common with storkerized. Isn't the fluorescent pink that shiny kind of see through pink like every website shows, or is it really this hot pink, not shiny, non see through stuff????

·
Archery Addict
9,160 Posts
It's Stokerized, not Storkerized. My sister in law has the pink stokerized hunter w/AP camo and the bowjax dampeners and it looks good on her pink camo PSE Chaos.

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
I think I saw a video where they switched the pink for this year. It used to be the see through you're talking about but now it's the non see through you have. They also got rid of the maxjax end and went with the Saturn Dampener which is what it sounds like you also got. Not sure on why you got the wrong camo. I've heard nothing but great things about their CS though so I'd contact them and they'll get you the right camo.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Its a stabilizer company and I am sure they will make it right.

·
Archery Addict
5,653 Posts
They are great stabilizers. Who did you order it through just make sure they ordered the correct camo for you

·
Registered
831 Posts
I ordered my wife a 6'' Snow Camo, fluorescent Pink with cross end weight. What I got was a ugly Hot Pink, Realtree Camo, and round weighted end. Is this common with storkerized. Isn't the fluorescent pink that shiny kind of see through pink like every website shows, or is it really this hot pink, not shiny, non see through stuff????
1st post a bash???
:ban:

haha
:ROFLMAO:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts