Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are pleased to announce that Stormy Hardwoods is available as a factory option from Treelimb Products and Sword Sights! We look forward to working with them and happy to give you the customer the option to purchase accessories in Stormy Hardwoods directly through your dealer. Both companies make a fantastic product and will match up with your Stormy Hardwoods coated bow perfectly. All colors available. Here is Original on a Treelimb quiver and Sword Sight components.

treelimb sword in Original.jpg

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
better send me that quiver so I can see how it looks on my all black knightmare! have arrows fletched up with stormy hardwoods original arrow wraps! this would accent those nicely

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Post a picture of a natural on the same model if you have one please. Getting ready to place and order. And idea on when they can ship??

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Post a picture of a natural on the same model if you have one please. Getting ready to place and order. And idea on when they can ship??
Here ya go
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387402850.633152.jpg

·
<------Reese
Reckoning, GEN7X, Fast Eddie XL, Easton 6.5 Matrix, DCA IconX 625
15,579 Posts
Are they dipped or Kolorfusion? The finish looks great!

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
to mount the stormy hardwoods premium treelimb 5 arrow quiver on a EVO or phoenix do you need the special mount? would be nice if it would mount with just the 2 studs

1 - 13 of 13 Posts