Archery Talk Forum banner

Strangest thing ever seen in the woods!!! (video)

5106 Views 27 Replies 25 Participants Last post by  ksubigbuck
Sorry about the quality but it is older footage before we got our new equipment. I just found it and figured It would make everyone laugh.

http://www.huntvids.com/video/450/Funniest-day-in-the-woods-ever
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Classifieds Administrator
39,736 Posts
That is a good one, guess he was just out for a little stroll in the woods. :)

· Registered
812 Posts
LOL, I can relate to that. We have a piece of ground we hunt that is next to a senior citizens home. A few year back the built a hiking trail that goes by us. Now we plan our hunts there early in the morning before they get out. :teeth:

· Registered
13,757 Posts
that was odd to say the least.. But I thought he said it was real thick in there.... I dream of that much opene area... he needs to see east texas.. he would never have know the wheel chair was there,, unless the guy fell over and started yelling!!!

· Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Funny part is I still could have shot a deer if I had wanted to.......About 20 min. later they were back.

· Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have chased deer away from the tree I wanted to use my climber on, got up then had them walk back in only to be shot. Not often but it happens.

· Registered
753 Posts
I have chased deer away from the tree I wanted to use my climber on, got up then had them walk back in only to be shot. Not often but it happens.
yea ive had deer under me, and my cousin walks out, they ran over the hill and watched him where he couldnt see them, he talked to me, and when he left they came back, never noticed me! ha ha

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.