Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the option of having a bow for 3d only. Which would you shoot for target only? The patriot dually or the allegaince? The speed and ATA length of the dually is appealing. What do you think?

·
Registered
9,601 Posts
10 X said:
Could you elaborate on this statment. I have a Allegience and I would like the same speed that the Patriot Duelly.
Well, at IBO weight arrows at 28" draw, I was able to get 307 fps with the Allegiance. My Pat Dually did 289 fps.

The Allegiance draws smoother and had adjustable let-off. That PD does not. The only advantage for the PD is a slightly higher brace height.

·
Registered
7,529 Posts
Honestly 3-D season is nearing it's end, and in a few months bow manufacturers are going to start coming out with the '06 models. I've heard Bowtech has something up their sleeve that is going to be something new with the bows that should be pretty hot. (no I don't know anything and yes it could all be hype :D ) But I'd hold off till the new line comes out. That's my plan I have a Pat dually that's an '03 and I love it I'll probably keep it as a back up or crank the weight down and make it a spot bow. After the new line comes out you can decide then, if you still want a dually you'll be able to get it cheaper after the '06 come out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.