Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to restring my destroyer and am looking for a good set of string and cables. Can anyone piont me in the right direstion of a good manufacturer?
thanks
johnnyg

·
Registered
11,266 Posts
if you give proline strings a chance and are not 100% happy with them your next set is on me ... you cant go wrong with that deal...
p.m. sent

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
All of them are good. I currently run Vapor Trails and have had no issues. I have also used Winner's Choice, Stone Mountain, and, AT's own Proline who makes one heck of a set of strings.

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
Vapor Trail or Prolines. I have heard really good things about 60X but have never used them

You can have Vapor Trails in just 3 days

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was shooting today and the string came off the cams. it looked like the arrow actually broke on release and was like a dryfire. It screwed up the srting, but the cables look ok, but while its apart, I may as well get new a new string and set of cables and get the boys at presleys to retune it. they do damn good work. Cody had my 340 shooting bullrt holes the last time I had it tuned.

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Jamie at Twisted Archer in the classifieds makes a great string and cables. With some great prices. He has a pretty quick turnaround.

·
Scott Turner
637 Posts
Vapor Trail is the best on the market in my opinion. The best customer service as well. vaportrailarchery.com

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I sent Jamie at twisted archery an email for a price, and I am going to call proline tomarrow and see what the turn around time is. season is comming fast, and I neded it fixed and get shooting straight again.

·
Placebo Power!
12,050 Posts
Can't believe no one said baldyhunter's. I have a set of his on my d350 that I'm very impressed with.

I also have some nathan brook's strings but I don't have any time in on them yet. First impression is nice though.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,856 Posts
Baldy is the bowtech destroyer master....one heck of a nice guy to...

To be honest you cant go wrong with any of the dudes mentioned....but baldy has tuning and string specs down pat on the destroyer...dont forget JBK either
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts