Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an all black alphamax and I am having a hard time deciding on what color combo I want for my strings. Post some pics of your all black bows to give me an idea of string colors

·
Registered
7,546 Posts
oh this is easy. Black/orange. Go with Proline strings with his "streak freaks" strings and it will be mostly black but with a small strip of orange. It would look BAD!!!! Seriously, check him out. I love his strings.

·
Registered
10,111 Posts
black

with an all black bow get black strings.
or your bow won't be ALL Black anymore..:)

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Solid red. The BT Testarosa bows look really sweet. They also have red cams.

·
Registered
808 Posts
strings

I have a Bleck Rytera Alien, with a America Best string in neon green and Gray strings with clear servings. This looks awesome.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Black & white should look cool!

·
Catch us if you can!
5,716 Posts
Black & white should look cool!
+2! i would either go with black and white or black and red... just how i like my cars :D

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I'm very partial with the ABS strings & cables that came on my GX6. Red / White. They also accent the PSE Pro Series emblem and the riser insert. Plus they are some of the best in the industry. Glad to see PSE putting on great strings on their flagship bow.

·
Registered
9,509 Posts
I had a all black Hoyt Ultratec and put some Silver/Blue Vapor Trail strings that looked really nice:teeth:

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,364 Posts
Blue and silver look cool!

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
black & neon green or black & neon yellow

·
Registered
281 Posts
Custom string colours should always be based on your football team (or whatever sport you follow).
That's easy for me because it's orange & black with a bit of white. When I have to change the strings of my on order all black Alien (only a few weeks to go!) I'll go half Flo Orange and half black/white mix.

·
Registered
757 Posts
:)

this is my new Warthog........... and the kick butt grip by Tronjo....:)

Attachments

·
Team #12 - 2009 Winners!!
10,149 Posts
my Testarossa 82ND came with red and black strings, they look AWESOME on an all black bow!:darkbeer:

·
Registered
6,305 Posts
Yeip

oh this is easy. Black/orange. Go with Proline strings with his "streak freaks" strings and it will be mostly black but with a small strip of orange. It would look BAD!!!! Seriously, check him out. I love his strings.
Something like these? :D
Streak-Freaks!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts