Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
personally, it depends on the bow, and the camo/color of the bow. I like a simple neon yellow with red for my xlr8 and I love the look of flame with gray on my blacked out monarch.

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
Even though I hunt with my bow more than anything I really like a Flo green and black string with all Flo green serving and it looks great, I also like a red and black string with red serving, also the same thing except orange.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Even though I hunt with my bow more than anything I really like a Flo green and black string with all Flo green serving and it looks great, I also like a red and black string with red serving, also the same thing except orange.
i might just go with that red and black with red serving. I wonder what it would look like red and black with green serving i am thinking like a forest green. :thumbs_up

·
Registered
766 Posts
Do you want to go crazy (like flo/neon colors) or stick to something normal

I still like yellow and black or red and black, But you could go flo green and black or white.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.