Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is the best string makers that will put them on for me and make sure cams are in time and no lean? also one that will take credit card?

·
World & National Champion
33,999 Posts
We offer install and tuning but we're not setup for credit cards except through paypal. We get alot of requests for credit cards but we're holding off as long as we can. Once we get setup for credit cards we will need to raise prices to reflect the added costs and we don't want to do that if we don't have to.

·
Real helos, have 2 rotors
10,247 Posts
....and no lean?....
That part is impossible, unless you have a shoot-through cable system, true dual cam bow.

Binaries have no way to adjust the lean at brace, and every bow with an offset cable guard induces cam lean at full draw.

If your bow has split yokes, you can make the cams "straight" at brace, but they will always lean at full draw, and that is a far bigger problem.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Johns Customs

Johns Customs = Breathn (AT name).:thumbs_up

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
X2 for joe at wicked1.

·
Registered
23,633 Posts
Any of the string makers on AT can get you a nice set, and your local Pro Shop can get you tuned up good!

·
Banned
1,312 Posts
Contact tom (a.t. name is ex-wolverine) park and son archery make some of the best strings out there. And they will instal and tune your bow for no extra cost. New set is VERY cheep to get the full service tune job included. Let's just say way below 75 bucks.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Schmidty's Specialty Strings will do exactly what you are looking for! Anthony (onlybarebow) is very knowledgeable with bows and can tune with the best. Prices are very reasonable. The quality of the strings is top notch and the service is as well. They have all colors and all different materials from BCY including Trophy. I have known Anthony for about 6 years, and is 1 of only 2 people other than me that I will let work on my bows. I will admit, I am slightly bias towards SSStrings, but I wouldnt use them if they did not perform great and have great customer service. I have been using them for about 5 years now. He is all set up to do credit cards as well. PM him or call 608-781-7752 (La Crosse archery will answer, is affiliated with them and runs the string company from there.) and ask for Anthony. He can answer any questions you might have.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
what about cracker? think that would be a good choice? they want $130!

·
Banned
660 Posts
Your in a win-win either way you go here, so many great string makers to choose from, we really are lucky...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts