Archery Talk Forum banner

String Stop and Strings ???????

2301 Views 30 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  ruffme
Looking to improve on the OEM string stop and factory strings that came with my Stud.
I'd like some "opinions" from this knowledgable assembly...
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
12,071 Posts
Going to get tons of different answers. I like H&M strings and bow rattler sts stopper

· Registered
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Parker...I realize I'm opening a large can of worms, but I need a starting point to start looking...BTW I was just on the Keystone site looking at string stops...

· Registered
3,056 Posts
I like the Norway Tamer. It has done a good job on my Allegiance.

· Registered
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys...need to get this figured out soon so I can get the bow back in shape for practice and the season...

· Registered
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ttt

· Registered
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks guys...keep em coming

· Registered
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ttt

· Registered
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ttt

· Registered
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ttt

· Registered
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ttt

· Come on October!!!!
3,378 Posts
Okay, the strings I can understand the factory Diamonds are not the best. What is the issue with the stop? If the stopper is too hard Limbsaver make a replacement. Strings.....most of the guys on this site make a quality string personally H&M and Proline for me. Settling and peep issues ...gone. Serving separation... gone. The best improvement you can make is a good custom string they are worth it.

· Registered
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
String stretch/peep rotation is the issue I was able to bandaid the stretch for hunting season, with having a few twists put in the string at the shop...The stop seems a little hard, I was just curious what others were useing since there are so many out there.

· SouthPaw
6,201 Posts
Looking to improve on the OEM string stop and factory strings that came with my Stud.
I'd like some "opinions" from this knowledgable assembly...
My friend builds my strings/cables, he does an excellent job.....never had a problem with them ever.He has any color you can think of

Look in my sig below....give them a call and ask for mark, tell him I sent you and he will take good care of you ...plus its here in ohio....

Good Luck,
Tim

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.