Archery Talk Forum banner

String stop failure

722 Views 6 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  toby0415
Any good fixes for string stops falling apart on '14 E35? Any aftermarket string stops that work better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,819 Posts
What do you mean by "falling apart"? It's a rod with rubber on the end. Is the rubber worn out? I just put a Bowjax stopper on the end when they wear out I pop a new one on for $5 Works fine. There are a couple aftermarket string stops that will work but not needed IMHO

· Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What do you mean by "falling apart"? It's a rod with rubber on the end. Is the rubber worn out? I just put a Bowjax stopper on the end when they wear out I pop a new one on for $5 Works fine. There are a couple aftermarket string stops that will work but not needed IMHO
Yes the rubber is falling apart and no one seems to carry replacements...I'm only getting a couple hundred shots out of a stopper...do you have a picture of the bowjax that you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
1,819 Posts

· Registered
2,011 Posts
Mine started to tear (2014 with square rubber) so I replaced it with the rubber from the Mathews dead end stops. Fits perfectly, possibly a hint quieter, and MUCH more durable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.