Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw that some people on here make some string stops for a turbohawk. I was wondering if someone can make me one in camo and how much they would cost? I dont know if this belongs in this room but feel free to move it if it should be in another room.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTT. Please any information will be aprreciated.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I saw that some people on here make some string stops for a turbohawk. I was wondering if someone can make me one in camo and how much they would cost? I dont know if this belongs in this room but feel free to move it if it should be in another room.

Shoot, it might be just as easy buying a black one, and wrapping it in camo tape.

Otherwise, I know Martin makes a "cloaked"(camo) STS. Whether or not it will fit your TurboHawk.....i dont know

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know that in my turbohawk it doesnt have a hole to put one in. I heard they make special ones on here just for the turbohawk that hook to some part of the riser i think.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I know that in my turbohawk it doesnt have a hole to put one in. I heard they make special ones on here just for the turbohawk that hook to some part of the riser i think.
you might be able to find a front mount STS that would be compatible...will it be camo....probably not...

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am not really worried about the camo anymore. I just want a string stop that will fit for the turbohawk because my bow makes a weird noise because the string bounces back and forth after the shot so I want a string stop that will reduce the noise. What is an STS?

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I am not really worried about the camo anymore. I just want a string stop that will fit for the turbohawk because my bow makes a weird noise because the string bounces back and forth after the shot so I want a string stop that will reduce the noise. What is an STS?
STS is just the short name for a string stop

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok. Can you show me one of these if you can.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, thank you. I actually sent him a message but he hasnt got back to me yet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts