Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21,475 Posts
Bow Rattler

Here are the ones on my AM35s. I have a Mxxis on the way and it will be getting one also. I left the setscrews showing on the red one so you can see how it adjusts. Then just slide the Bowjax over them and no one knows.

www.bowrattler.com

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
PM CoolHandLuke here on AT and see if he has a Vibekiller for your bow. He makes a real High Quality product for a great price

·
ebayuserid:hunting_par
1,473 Posts
any ideas on a good string stop for a maxis 35
Please see the thread below to view what I did to mine. Minimal cost and you get to keep the factory rod, screw, etc. Just change the head. No cutting or altering whatsoever. Worked like a charm for me. And when you purchase the limbsavers you get a second one to boot for future use. Mine has over 1000 shots on it and it is showing no signs of wear so hopefully that is a good thing. Super quiet. No vibration, no twang, silent. Hope this helps.
http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?p=1057450156#post1057450156

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hi Tek Sports also makes a very good one. I put one on my AM 32 and really noticed the difference. The rod is filled with powder to even further reduce any vibration and the rubber stop is very soft. They have them in black or APG. Ask for BJ if you have any questions.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Hi Tek Sports also makes a very good one. I put one on my AM 32 and really noticed the difference. The rod is filled with powder to even further reduce any vibration and the rubber stop is very soft. They have them in black or APG. Ask for BJ if you have any questions.
+1:darkbeer:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts