Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
strings andcables

point me in the right direction

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
ProString is a premium string with service that is not surpassed by any manufacture at date. I have been shooting more concstanly with Pro String and I can't ever see switching. One night I broke a cable on a bow I was working on so i called Shel. He built the cable that night and had it shipped priorty mail the next morning. Saved my butt. http://www.prostring.com/products.html

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Do a search for Bucknasty strings. Do a search for "Crackers" and then PM him and he will give you the info you need.
I personally havent worked with Bucknasty but can say Crackers is a awesome guy to work with. I am just suggesting that you stick with the small guys here on AT instead of going with the big companies

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
bwhnter4life said:
Neither, Crackers or Bucknasty. Support the gentlemen on AT
I agree. I have used both and they do excellent work. I just ordered 2 more sets from John (Bucknasty):)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
can't seem to find Bucknasty just a bunch of crap with bucknasty in it. some help please!

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Thanks MeanV2. I was having trouble finding the thread, seems like when I want to find them I cant.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Give Trey (pblawler) at lawleroutdoors.com a shot. He just made a set for my bow and they are a work of art. Great price and quick turn around.

·
Banned
159 Posts
Lung Buster 371 said:
Give Trey (pblawler) at lawleroutdoors.com a shot. He just made a set for my bow and they are a work of art. Great price and quick turn around.
Im going to give Trey a shot when I need a new set. He has helped me so much with info regarding tuning. Hes a great guy.

·
Registered
630 Posts
R&A Custom Strings get my vote! DEFINATELY!
great price and customer service to top it!
the strings are top notch!
-they're in the classifieds!

Shoot straight,
Miranda

·
Registered
9,474 Posts
bwhnter4life said:
Neither, Crackers or Bucknasty. Support the gentlemen on AT
I would say if you feel that way support the sponsors of this site and that would be winners choice and crackers not vapor trail or bucknasty.

·
Registered
177 Posts
winners choice gets my vote
just put some on SQ2 its a new bow :darkbeer:

·
Registered
266 Posts
Berry or H&M Strings. Superior quality at a very reasonable price.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts