Archery Talk Forum banner

strings and cables

419 5
hey guys after this season is over im replacing strings and cables. im shooting a pearson pulse, i dont know much bout the specs but was wanderin if my local shop would be equipped to do the work or if i needed to take it to a pearson dealer. and what string and cables is recommended. thanx
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Banned
3,222 Posts
call pearson with the model,year and draw length range. there are lots of master string twisters in the AT classified forum. they can tie to your specs,colors strand count, center serve dia. 452 or XCel material is what you want.prices from 1 twister to another varies more than quality. i use Hmbowstrings, but I know guys with bucknasty sets too and are happy with them

· Registered
1,441 Posts
America's Best Bowstrings

hey guys after this season is over im replacing strings and cables. im shooting a pearson pulse, i dont know much bout the specs but was wanderin if my local shop would be equipped to do the work or if i needed to take it to a pearson dealer. and what string and cables is recommended. thanx
arhog
Your local Pro shop should be able to handle restringing your bow.
I recommend America's Best Bowstrings. We have a 1 year written warranty on peep rotation and creep.
Give Jerry a call for a catalog and pricing and he can give you the delivery times.

Ph# 330-231-1613

· Registered
3,284 Posts
i would give tripp a call over at rock solid strings for a set. he is a awesome guy and really knows what he is doing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.