Archery Talk Forum banner

Strings on '09 Bowtechs

687 Views 8 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  sierraghost
What kind or brand of strings is Bowtech using on thier 2009 line-up of bows? Are they any good or should I plan on having to get other strings right off the bat? Thanks!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
580 Posts
If you buy new strings and cables you have wasted $120.00, they make the best factory strings and cables, they as good as any after market.
I have heard that by many dealers and i heard a rumor that bowtech is going to make strings for another bow company as well for 09

· Registered
1,100 Posts
I shoot the factory strings on all of my bows. I am putting some vapor trails on my Commander right now only because it has been shot a ton and i plan on shooting it through this target season as well.

They are great factory strings. Peep always comes up straight and they dont stretch. I would compare them to any aftermarket string.

· Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies. That is good news! I hate having to but new strings just to make a new bow shoot as it should.

· Registered
169 Posts
Bowtech Strings

So are you able to get custom colors from the factory?

I mean if they are great strings I would rather not drop $120 on custom colors from Winners Choice if I can just get em straight from Bowtech. :)

· Registered
833 Posts
bowtech's

I shoot the factory strings on all of my bows. I am putting some vapor trails on my Commander right now only because it has been shot a ton and i plan on shooting it through this target season as well.

They are great factory strings. Peep always comes up straight and they dont stretch. I would compare them to any aftermarket string.
that's really good to hear, I have a Drenalin I bought this year that i think I'm going to sell off for a 09 bow tech, just not sure which one to get, I am beginning to like the new center pivot models, they're growing on me, I like the 34" and 36" models. the 31" one looksbad, but a tad too short for me, Iwant good forgiveness, and still maintain good speed, My drenalin is good, but a little unforgiving on occasion.what do you all think of the new models and who has shot which ones.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.