Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my bear for 2 seasons now and it has been a great bow that has took it's fair share of deer. I always shoot the new bows just to try them without any real intentions of taking one home until I shot a Strother. All I can say is WOW what a bow. Shot both the Wrath and the SX Rush. Both had a super smooth draw, rock solid wall and easily the best, most dead-in-hand, quiet shot I have ever felt. I Couldn't find a flaw in this bow! Ordered a LH Rush in AP and can't wait to get it !!!! My shop just got these in and I really have not heard a whole lot about them until now. Talk about an under-rated company.

·
Live with passion
7,328 Posts
They are an awesome company with some of the best all around out imo. Check out the thread "Strother behind the scenes"

·
Registered
17,239 Posts
I have shot most of the Strother bows and own most of the bows before the 2012 lineup, I love the Infinity and have gotten the Wrath, it is fast becoming my favorite Strother. Strother makes some d___ nice shooting bows!

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
I bought a Valor last year great bow. I really wasn't planning on buying a new bow this year untill I shot the Wrath it should be here this week.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey rick how do you get that little profile icon in the corner?

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have found my Rush such a pleasure to shoot, now I make more time to shoot. I kept an open mind before the purchase, but after all the trials the Srtother won.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Congrats on ordering a Rush. I love my Moxie and Wrath.

·
Registered
10,738 Posts
Which shop did you go through? I grew up in the fox valley and stopped into reel shot a few months ago with a Strother and the archery manager shot it and loved it.

Arguably the best 3D archer in Wisconsin is over that way shooting a couple Strothers now.

·
Wolfpack OutdoorsLLC
66 Posts
waiting a a rush my self, should be here in a week can't wait!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Just picked up my Moxie on Wednesday..Only shot it that nite..love that bow..Chuck's Archery in Washington, PA...Chuck is the man!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
302 Posts
i just got my sr and so far im loving it fast accurate super quite

·
Registered
648 Posts
I have Sx-1 and just got my wrath. Owned a infinity and the Sr-71 before that! Love them all!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Which shop did you go through? I grew up in the fox valley and stopped into reel shot a few months ago with a Strother and the archery manager shot it and loved it
Arguably the best 3D archer in Wisconsin is over that way shooting a couple Strothers now.
Yeah I went through mark @ trs. He mentioned something about that.

·
Comp Target/ Gear mod
5,855 Posts
Love my Moxie!
Check Ltl Acorn archery in Green Bay....he carries Strother, and is a supporting retailer here.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I love my Rush. For me it was the best bow I tried this year. I tried all the flagship bows from all the companies and the Rush felt the best to me.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts