Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
>>>--Shoot Em' Up---->
19,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a right handed 2014 Strother Moxie in Target Anodized Purple! I am asking $500.00 TYD in the Lower 48 States with PayPal or U.S. Postal Money Order.

This is 50 to 60 lbs. at a 28" Draw Length. I have Mods to make this a 28 1/2" Draw. Please specify 28" or 28 1/2" at purchase. It has LIKE NEW Flo Yellow Prestige Custom Bow Strings & I also have the original set of Strother strings that came with the bow, they are Silver and Black & never been shot. The pics here do not give it justice. This is a very beautiful bow. I installed matching purple Limb Saver Limb Dampeners.

*The specs on this bow are: Axle to Axle 37 1/2" ** 7 3/8" Brace Height ** IBO Speed 330 fps.

With the current cams it can go from a 28" draw to a 32 1/2" Draw Length with mods. With the smaller binary cams and Mods this will fit a 26 to a 27 1/2" Draw Length. I am NOT interested in any trades at this time.The price is for BARE BOW only. The rest & peep do not go with bow.

Attachments

·
>>>--Shoot Em' Up---->
19,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This would make someone a great Christmas gift. $500.00 TYD in the Lower 48 States with PayPal or U.S. Postal Money Order.

·
>>>--Shoot Em' Up---->
19,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
PM's are answered. 425.00 TYD in the Lower 48 States with PayPal or U.S. Postal Money Order. No trades and no international shipping.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.