Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have one or shot one? Looking for pics and opinions didn't find much in a search. If I could c burnsies threads I know he had some about it but they're gone lol

·
Registered
274 Posts
select archery

select archery has a good video on them shooting it. looks nice and its not a split limb. worth a few shots thats fur sure

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks ill go check that out now

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ttt nobody?

·
Registered
629 Posts
I don't think the valor is available yet. By looking at the specs and knowing KS I'm sure it will be awesome. At 599 I'm sure the country will be full of them when they hit the market. I have an inspire that i'm very happy with but the valor with over 8 inches of brace height interests me for a hunting bow.

·
Registered
908 Posts
are the strothers bows draw lenght specific cams or do they have modulars.

·
Registered
629 Posts
sr 71 infinity inspire and vanquish have mods. The valor has rotating mods.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I kinda figured they weren't out there yet but y not try lol ill have to wait my turn I guess. Well c how they r. I was thinkin about gettin another hunting bow and selling my gt500.

·
-}}}}}-----Team 6----->
2,861 Posts
I placed my order for my Valor 3 month ago and still haven't heard anything about a delivery date yet. From what I heard sometime after June 1st

·
Banned
17 Posts
Anyone have one or shot one? Looking for pics and opinions didn't find much in a search. If I could c burnsies threads I know he had some about it but they're gone lol
I am here at Burnsies house.. and if he logs in, he is able to get to his old threads, and here is the information he opened up and copied for me to paste here:

if what i have been told is right, the price tag on this is around $600 (give or take $50).. Is that correct..? MAP is $599

-what color schemes is it available in? (all black, all camo, black riser/camo limbs) All Camo as of right now

-they have stone mountain strings.. are just straight black strings, or are they two-color strings like most strings now days are? Strings will be two colors

-when will it be available to be shipped out? (so i can get my hands on one!)
TBA

-does this one have built in rotating modules on the cams, so that different modules wont be needed to change draw length, just move the ones that are on the cams..? Rotating mod

Specs:

A-A 33 5/8"
Brace 8 1/4"
Mass 4.1
IBO 317-325 @ 70/30"

Attachments

·
Registered
353 Posts
I shot one at the ata show very impressive very quick and quiet will be a great hunting bow and with a solid limb much more to my liking. My son is a dealer and this model will be out mid summer

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys that's what I was lookin for

1 - 12 of 12 Posts