Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale - Strother Wrath 29/70, camo riser with black limbs. Riser, limbs, eccentrics, string set, all in very good condition. Comes with limbsavers, peep, loop as well as the original Super-Glide cable slide (not pictured) and traditional cable slide (pictured). $350 tyd. CONUS only. I prefer PayPal and I'll eat the fees, but will accept Money Order also. I ship via UPS with insurance and will forward tracking info asap. Please check my feedback. Happy to answer questions, just PM me. Thanks.
LMJ

Attachments

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PM's returned. Not really interested in trades... maybe a Strother Moxie 28-28.5/60, or another Wrath 28-28.5/60. Please PM with any questions or concerns. Happy to correspond and answer questions. Thanks!
LMJ

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ttt

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been asked a few times why I'm selling... Answer is simple: I just can't get comfortable working with a 70 pounder anymore. I'm a huge fan of the Wrath and Badger cam. In fact I am still shooting a Wrath at 54 pound. I find the Wrath to be easy to draw and hold. But despite the easy nature of the Wrath, I can't make a 70 pounder work for me.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price drop -$340 tyd. Please read above posts and pm with questions. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ttt

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SPF to Huma1. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And just like that....... It's back up for sale!
I've had the bow sold twice now, or so I thought. Maybe third time is the charm.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All Pm's returned.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sold pending funds to redhaven. Thanks.

·
Registered