Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am stocking strother bows at my shop this year and I finally got one a few weeks back, only one still waiting on the rest of my order. I recieved a Vanquish bow looks great and feels great. I get lots of people calling and asking for the line up but no one seems to want the Vanquish? anyone have a reason why this is??? or anyone want to buy one??

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Because the sr-71 is faster?:mg:

·
Registered
683 Posts
I think the closer you get to hunting season there will be a great interest in the Vanquish. Right now the SR and Infinity are center stage.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I have the SR-71 and the Vanquish right now I would have to say I like the vanquish better than my SR-71 I have the Infinity on order jmo.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
The Vanquish is probably the best hunting bow to date. It is very fast too. Mine is 29/65 and backed out 1/2 turn. It is shooting a 398gr. arrow 296fps and with a 346gr. arrow 316fps. Very quiet, smooth draw and solid back wall plus you could hold that thing all day. I love mine and am still waiting for my SR71 to arrive.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Just got our Vanquish in camo riser black limbs it is very sharp and a great bow, it came in yesterday and have had a few people ask about it.

the SR-71's are about as rare as elk tags in Michigan...they are all great bows very happy as a dealer.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Around here the SR is the most popular followed by Infinity and Inspire. The Vanquish isn't that popular, I like it but the ATA is a tad to short.

Strother is doing good on estimated shipping dates too. Mine is May 21st but my bow is being shipped this week.

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
I have yet to see a Strothers, but from specs I personally would be most interested in the Infinity. I would rather have a 7" brace height than a little more speed. I think a 33" ATA with a 7" BH is a perfect compromise of shootablility and speed.

·
300 or bust
13,140 Posts
Just got our Vanquish in camo riser black limbs it is very sharp and a great bow, it came in yesterday and have had a few people ask about it.

the SR-71's are about as rare as elk tags in Michigan...they are all great bows very happy as a dealer.
How rare are the inspires?

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I personaly feel the Infinity is more of a all around bow. That still gives you the speed and specs
Very true, but for sales I think you may want to take a look at the demographics based on ATA. You may find your area prefers a bit longer ATA, then again the ATA of the SR-71 may be just short enough to take sales due to the speed gain.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
just got the word I have an Infinity and SR71 on the way!!! I think when people get a chance to shoot them and the vanquish all three will take off. I think the hesitation I am getting is probably mostly because my customers just want to see them all before they choose which one! :teeth:

·
Registered
14,403 Posts
Strother is doing good on estimated shipping dates too. Mine is May 21st but my bow is being shipped this week.

I've never received an estimated ship date for my SR-71, and its been on order since the beginning of January, 4 months and counting . . . .

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
My ship date was April 30th and still no bow. Dealer called them yesterday and Strother said they are still waiting for some components and were unable to give a new ship date!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts