Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
24,135 Posts
Thanks!!!!!:) Yes!!! Please post the same info on Crossbow Magazine and Crossbow Nation.

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
Okay I have a question, I am cruising through the website and to me it shows we are supposed to have different strings and cable on our bows.....anyone have any inside info on the octane strings??

·
Registered
11,752 Posts
Okay I have a question, I am cruising through the website and to me it shows we are supposed to have different strings and cable on our bows.....anyone have any inside info on the octane strings??
Might be talking about their verts Capital ?

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
nope says it is on the 350, 380, strykeforce it is on the new crossbow website

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
Bowtech has had ... a reputation of nearly custom builder string quality for years. The only glitch in that reputation is their "speed nock" issues with the Strykeforce ... and that really doesn't have anything to do with the quality of their strings, just the design and installation of these nocks they tried to attach to the Strykeforce string.

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
Yeah but the ones they are showing online look like they are grey and red and the one that came on my bow is black, are they the same?

·
Banned
24,135 Posts
Good question for MKT. I don't know if they want to get down to that level of of feedback but asking won't hurt.

I've found Bowtech's factory crossbow strings as good or better than most other factory strings. I shot Viper X on the SF and DS for a while, for comparision, and the factory strings stack up quite well.

Most factory strings are now supplied in multi colors. I doubt the performance levels vary between the solids and two color strings.

·
Registered
11,752 Posts
nope says it is on the 350, 380, strykeforce it is on the new crossbow website
It sure does say that they use octane strings,,, hmmmm.... I guess they are octane strings , they are just black ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts