Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made the mistake and shot a sts on another brand bow the other day and got blowed away by the way it felt..smooth and quiet.....now I really don't think that I actuallly need one on the switchback...but..... Anyone have any thoughts on the sts system and if so what do you think about one on a switchback, the bow I shot it on was a new hoyt trykon..that thing had absolutely no shock or vibration at all......thanks and good luck this hunting season..

·
Registered
329 Posts
had one on my switchback

I had a double STS on my switchback and loved it. It is now on my Allegiance and works great. I read somewhere, probably here that it is best to use a double on a Switchback to stop the slap sound a single may create. My cousin has a single on his and you very rarely hear any "slap". But it is only $10 extra bucks for the double. :eek:

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
I put one of MeanV2's Css's on my Switchback XT and love it. I cannot hear my bow at all and it goes dead in my hand when I shoot.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
i have a Coolhandluke VIBEKILLER. it works great and can adjust for use on other bow if you so desire. they look great and woork even better. if you want to see how well they work look up a thread made by Doc on the Vibe Killer. it shows you everything you will need to know.

·
Registered
202 Posts
The STS works great on my Bowtech. I would stick with the STS brand. Why pay someone else for the idea that STS came out with?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts