Archery Talk Forum banner

STS for crossbows

1212 9
Does a sts work as good on a xbow as it does for a compond bow. I loved it on my mathews. Does any one know were i can get one if it does and around how much it will be. thanks:thumbs_up
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Vendor
5,699 Posts
They only make them for the Excaliburs at the moment...if that is what you have, then quite a few dealers sell them. They are about $50
Wyvern

· Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sts

They only make them for the Excaliburs at the moment...if that is what you have, then quite a few dealers sell them. They are about $50
Wyvern
my excalibur equinox will be set up soon. thanks for the info saw one in a post you put out looked good. If i have problem geting one can you help me out. thanks:thumbs_up

· Registered
2,814 Posts
sts

i dont have the funds to buy the sts for my exocet yet.On the excalibur forum,the main reason is to save the limbs incase of accidental dry fire first,and sound,shock second.with the excalibur there is no dryfire safty so i know when i get the xtra money im putting one on,jim

ps Dave would be a great guy to buy from.

· Registered
492 Posts
i dont have the funds to buy the sts for my exocet yet.on the excalibur forum,the main reason is to save the limbs incase of accidental dry fire first,and sound,shock second.with the excalibur there is no dryfire safty so i know when i get the xtra money im putting one on,jim

"ps dave would be a great guy to buy from.
"

x2

· Registered
2,814 Posts
sts

finally got the funds and ordered from dave,shipped it right out and had it 2 days latter.thanks Dave great service,and the sts is sweettttttttttttttttttttttt.........

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.