Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever considered that if the anti's were to set their minds and donated pocket books to work they could effectively prevent a hunt from taking place? All they got to do is take their donated funds and send an army of anti's down to fish and game to buy license and enter into the state draws bhy the tens of thousands. Oh wait, if I didn't know better I would think that was what already happened to one of the zones I traditionally go for. What seems to have happened this year in Cali really though is that since it was the first year for online license/tag entry everyone under the son that thought they may want to go hunting put an entry in and messed things up. It was like they didnt have to go down to an office or mail anything in so the ease involved may have made for more competition. Basing that assumption off fact that it was the first year ever to have not pulled a C zone tag as my second choice... Guess we would have to see the actual entry count to find out any truth to it or not.

·
Registered
13,457 Posts
first they have to take a hunter safety coarse!!!! which I doubt they would make it out alive so mabe a few might slip thru

·
Registered
spoon & crockpot proud member......killing tomorrows trophys today
31,198 Posts
I give more thought to how many breaths I should be taking every minute than thinking about what PETA could/might/want to do.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
you do know there is a difference...one you can eat with venison and the other eats what venison eats...:tongue:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts