Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone happen to know if you can change a user name...I switched back to muzzy's and figured better get rid fo the montec name...just wondering?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Just curious- what was your reason for the switch?

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
go to user profile and edit options...that may help ,,,if it don't reregister under a different name!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well, I switched because I was shooting 125s and switched to 100s. Decided it was cheaper to stick with a muzzy...get 2xs as many for same money. Didnt hurt that I meat Michelle Crummer at the Ga buckarama. I now shoot 4 blade 100s.

Also Kildog I have tried both options you mentioned...didnt work. Maybe stuck with it.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
I think what Kildog said,if that's not right,pm Daddyrobinhood,ConquestIII4me,geronimo1172,Fred Bear or whoever the #ell he is this week...He seems to have found out how to do it.....:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello Jody

So have you and Rickett killed anything this year? we're you already affiliated with rickett before I wrote to you and told you he was a big time hunter/archery shooter?glad to hear you joined team muzzy!was it the video we watched I calhoun sporting goods that day or meeting her in person?lol
If you dont mind ask rickett if he ever folowed that map I gave him out on OAK KNOLL RD. I gave him one of my 3D target's a few years back and treestand I havent been back around BULLSEYE SHOOTER'S CLUB (Calhoun sporting good's sponsered this under mangment of old location) I walked away from all that and left all the targets,never been back I would like to shoot with you one day ?MUZZY is about an hour from you and we can shoot there,to change your name ask a friend of your's to register under the name you desire and send you the name and password then when you get here log out of montechdriver and log back in with MUZZY something else to ponder Jody if your still looking for quality land to hunt Carers Lake is BOWHUNTING ONLY full of deer and other game there's two boat ramps on the lake go to the one in murray county (RIDGEWAY) drive up in there until you first spot water ...look to your right PARK when you see water walk about 60 yards from water edge through the woods,keep an eye on the water! you dont need a stand deer will travel a trail 20 yards from water,dont kill the first one you see if you want a shot at a monster...I'am a meat hunter and points and antler's mean nothig to me but I have seen two MONSTER'S back in there,all I ask is when they try patrick for killing rodney....let me know as I had a hand in leading detective hickman in the right direction patrick went in a store my wife worked at bragging he was gonna kill rodney a few days before...Rodney wasnt a saint by no mean's but nobody deserves to be foud like that by there daughter I want to look at patrick stahll when he get's the two life sentence's he deserve's dont PM AS THIS NAME WILL NOT EXISIT Good luck tell Rickett I said hello if you still have no idea who thisis think of a guy on a blue and white R1 YAMAHA last seen at around 190 M.P.H I have been told I favor him alot

·
Registered
293 Posts
No TJ Daddyrobinhood,ConquestIII4me,geronimo1172,Fred Bear or whoever the #ell he is this week...He seems to have found out how to do it.....and it will come.......:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey jody!

It was a shame Brett Cushman went back home to Oaklahoma that officer is one of the nicest men I have ever met!!he actually owed the R1 for a while guy could literally out ride me,I'am sure you guy's will miss having him around one of the BEST OF THE BEST!!!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For the record there Jerry, Rickett and I went to high school together and have been close friends about 4 years now and know each other more like 12...and I made the switch before the video and before buckarama...that decision was made in Ricketts back yard...and as for Cushman...no I will not miss him...hope he is no longer in law enforcement for if he is he will probably get himself or someone killed due being tactically unsound.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Jody

I do see your point,Looking into the eye's of you I seen someone very alert and ready for anything!,jody that come's from being with law enforcment for a good minute,one has to be exposed to at least one dangerous situation to realize there's a lesson to be learned from all the training you guys under go,cushman was/is a very religous family man and now that you point out the tactical unsound personality I agree...calhoun is a smal town and there's quite a few there like that,yea there's ALOT that are on top of there game and very intelligent to th job at hand,I know 90% on a first name basis and can honestly say you only work with maybe a hand ful like you charactersed tactically unsound ,you boys we're out to kill me over those automatic weapon's,you knew when I was home and was I was gone alot of the time's knew the minute I left and minute I came back!,I got the feeling you guy's wasn't playing around any more...felt my life was at stake and only come there to get archery supply's!,I bet nobody has reported any fully auto fire lately nor seen a motorcycle going around 190 Its over Jody!!!there is alot of officer's that will alway's desire to be the one to catch what never got caught just to remove the helmet and see who really was that guy?dead or alive dont matter any more that bald headed officer that now make's car part's(guy that would just walk in my house without warrant and search until he seen one of the16 fot long python's) even smiled at me one day and confesed he promised to be the officer to lead the crowd at my funeral...hey I never shot at you guy's ,never shot at anybody! I dont even drive through there wife does!if you do ever see me,I will have seen you first as you are a BIG guy I will be leaving there after...there is a srgeant that has railroaded me once I'am sure he wouldn't mind doing it again,regaurdless if I'am driving or not I will say this jody your one of the most tactically sound officer's in calhoun I have met you can see this when just looking!!,you looked alert to your surrounding's even in plain cloth's you remind me of ATLANTA'S FINEST ready for anything at any time I have no beef with you RICKETT is my friend if you ever need something from me word of advice ,I will do what rickett ask's of me and never question as to why! ask Detective Rick Hickman about me I marched five would be men into his office that was breaking into house's they we're more than happy to confess!,that boy that lead the little gang(crips) the one that used a ball bat on the 14 year old during the home invasion out near where lived I GOT HIM TOO and alot more!! proven fact I dont like theives either!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts