Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last nite on chat page was a user that if montor was there could have been banned for use of language ,slander ,rude remarks .Being late at nite montors are not to be on line all the time .I would guess people know this .It may be why they choose this time to invade the chat page .

Others on line talked about just ignore this person he would go away .that didnt happen .

Idea that was dissussed . Was that if montor is not on line. That 4 or more people use ignore for one person .The banned mode should automatictly be activated . People on chat could montor themselves and others .

As a whole most people are with in means of chat rules .There are a few people that join chat that dont obey the rules .This is very rude toward others .If there are other ideas please add to this tread ,Thank you

·
Registered
12,164 Posts
CC, do you remember who it was?

Sorry for this inconvenience. If there is not a Moderator in the chat, you can look on the boards and try to find one.

Your idea sounds like a good one, I don't know if it works that way, but I'll pass this along.

Thank you, Bellows1 Moderator.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
If an issue such as this arises, and a moderator is not present, please send me a message with a name and time. You can also seek out moderators who are online at the time. The ignore/automatic ban is not a feature of our chat system.

In this case, the person was removed very shortly after his little rant.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bowsmith said:
If an issue such as this arises, and a moderator is not present, please send me a message with a name and time. You can also seek out moderators who are online at the time. The ignore/automatic ban is not a feature of our chat system.

In this case, the person was removed very shortly after his little rant.[/QUOTE

Just an idea that might have helped .i enjoy chatting and haveing people help me with bow issues ,telling of my adventures and hunting trips ,to come on line to people that are rude ,foul lanuage ,anti hunters,bad mouth others . is bad for all ,thank you for your help again ,Harold

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Hunting stories flowing tonight. Can you smell the fall in the air? ...or maybe that's just Bellows' feet. :wink:

·
Registered
12,164 Posts
bowsmith said:
Hunting stories flowing tonight. Can you smell the fall in the air? ...or maybe that's just Bellows' feet. :wink:
Hmmm, must have stepped in something. :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts