Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm heading off to the bow shop here in a few weeks to pick up a new Hoyt Turbohawk. Any suggestions for sight / peep to pick from? I currently shoot a Browning Fusion II with the original three-pin sights that came with the bow. I'm not really "up" on the latest and greatest of sights 'n such. Thanx!

·
Registered
174 Posts
For a multi-pin I would order a Sword. For a single pin a HHA.

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
I was told by my local bow shop owner to wait until after January 15th to buy
ANYTHING!!! He said all the new and tricked out stuff will be made available by then.
He would not divulge, but he said it would be worth the wait.
Just an FYI.

·
Catch us if you can!
5,716 Posts
i dont think it gets any better than sword sights

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Spot Hogg

I shoot a Spot Hogg Right On sight. I love it! Go with a G5 Peep.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I think price wise Tru Glo is best bang for the buck

·
Registered
473 Posts
Black Gold

I have had many sights and the black gold sights are very good, but if you hunt out of a blind you need something with a light in the sight.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the suggestions! I currently use a G5 peep, and am quite happy with it. I'll probably stay with the G5. I am trying to keep the price in the $60 - $100 range for a sight, though.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just checked out the Apex Hunter - awesome sight for $65!! Thanks for all the info. I think I may have found my sight.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
i just got a viper archery p2000c, i am really happy with it so far!

·
Registered
462 Posts
I have a Spott Hogg I bought used on AT and I don't really see where they are worth what they ask for them new but it is a well built sight that is not prone to damage so I would recoment it and would buy another one if I had to.For the money, Trueglow makes some nice sights too. Peeps, I just don't see any benefit in paying 10.00 for one so I stick with the Fletcher which has worked for years on thousands of bows, you just can't get a blue one from Fletcher and having a blue one isn't worth 10.00 to me.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts