Archery Talk Forum banner

Which sight do you recommend?

Suggestion for a new sight!

1631 35
Hey all,

I'm in the market for a new sight and I think I've narrowed my options the best I can. I am down to 4 sights that I really like and was wondering what everyone's opinions on these sights are.

-TruGlo Extreme
I like this sight because of its simplicity. My wife has one and the pins are very bright.

-Spot Hogg Tommy Hogg
I have heard nothing but great things about spot hogg and the new '09 models look pretty awesome.

-Axcel Armortech HD
The guys at my proshop highly recommended this sight for its durability and compactness.

-Trophy Ridge Alpha V5
I'm a huge fan of multiple vertical pin sights and the new TR sights seem to have eliminated most of the issues the older models had.

So give me your opinions on the sights listed if you can or suggest another for me to look into. Any help is always appreciated. :slice:
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
8,473 Posts
If I couldve voted twice my second vote would have been for the MICRO Alpha V5. IMHO the TR and the Axcel are the two best sights going right now. I like standard pins better so Im shooting the Armortech on both of my bows. I had the Micro V5 and really liked it too. Its extremely durable and took TR to the next lever IMO. So Id say it pretty much comes down to what style your wanting. BTW the armortech has bright fibers and very very very simple as well.

· have bow-will travel
3,997 Posts
Many here may not know but HHA sights have a redesigned pin for '09. One look at the HHA website and you will see your next sight.

· Registered
1,586 Posts
the sword twilight hunter is ultra tough, super bright, highly adjustable, and reasonably priced!

· Got Archery?
3,030 Posts
Armortech HD, That'll be my next sight.
I received mine yesterday and I'm extremely impressed with it. It is just as solid as my Spot Hogg was with the added pin protection. Individual micro adjust pins and tooless windage and elevation adjustment.

· Registered
548 Posts
I'd check out Montana Black Gold sights. The new IGNITE is an awsome fully micro adjustable sight and I know for a fact that they have the best warranty in the business. PS.. I've seen their new 5 pin slider, and it is going to give Sure-Loc a run for the money. Wat more adjustment and rock solid. Check out MT BLACK GOLD SIGHTS AT:
http://www.blackgoldsights.com/index.html

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.