Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to go a spring black bear hunt in New Brunswick. I am overwhelmed with outfitters, and mixed reviews. Please let me know about your experience if you have one. Thank you very much for your time! I am open to any and all suggestions.

·
Hunter of many things
11,983 Posts
I am looking to go a spring black bear hunt in New Brunswick. I am overwhelmed with outfitters, and mixed reviews. Please let me know about your experience if you have one. Thank you very much for your time! I am open to any and all suggestions.
Try the bowhunting section for more advice.

·
Registered
11,511 Posts
went with oak mountain lodge outfitters, but last time there was '02.........they were great, not even sure if they are still around though

·
Registered
149 Posts
Salmon River Bend Outfitters in NB. Hal, Janet and their guides are a top notch outfitter. You won't be disappointed. I went there this past May. 11 out of 12 guys in camp got their bears that week. I already am booked for Spring 2019 and 2020.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the responses, I think I have it narrowed down to 4. Hunt N It, Stony Brook, Salmon River Bend, and Dead Bear Walking. I was really considering True North, but they are booked. Please let me know if you have any additional insight to the ones I posted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts