Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for rkswyo. I saw on one of the threads about butcheing meat that you know how to make summer sausage. I am trying to learn with recipes off of the internet but I cannot always find all of the ingredients. Also I would like to pick your bain about how it is done. I don't kbow how to send pm's yet so I am doing it this way. Can you respond to this and us find a way to get together?

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
This is for rkswyo. I saw on one of the threads about butcheing meat that you know how to make summer sausage. I am trying to learn with recipes off of the internet but I cannot always find all of the ingredients. Also I would like to pick your bain about how it is done. I don't kbow how to send pm's yet so I am doing it this way. Can you respond to this and us find a way to get together?[/QUOTEp

Click on down arrow of search. Put his name in search box on right of screen. Under that click find threads started by user, then after you find a thread click the little blue or green circle next to his name, then you can pm him from there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts