Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here is my question too the summit users on this board.

I'm 6' 320#'s what summit would best fit me comfort wise?

Only one local shop sells summits and all they have is the goliath sd on the wall and they don't let customers take it down and really look at it or try it out in anyway, plus none of my freinds and family use summits they use lone wolf or ol man and I'm not intrested in those stands in any shape or form.

Thinking the goliath might work for me but the titan might be better need some advice from the users of these two stands.

·
Registered
877 Posts
I have the titan and its awesome. Plenty of room ,in ways I feel safer in it then I do ladder stands.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the titan and its awesome. Plenty of room ,in ways I feel safer in it then I do ladder stands.
Thank you for your reply sir.

But and not too sound rude, what size hunter are you?

Need that kind of info too better compare myself to others so I can make a better choice on one of these two stands.

Would just buy the titan but don't want to drop extra cash and carry more weight if I don't have too.

·
Registered
67 Posts
My Brother in-law is about your size and uses the Titan and seems to really like it. I'm a big Summit fan for a climber. But moved towards Millennium hang on's.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My Brother in-law is about your size and uses the Titan and seems to really like it. I'm a big Summit fan for a climber. But moved towards Millennium hang on's.
Thank you for your reply sir.

Yea I have a hangon and sticks now, just wanting too add a climber too the tool box, lot of the spots I hunt on the wma a hangon isn't needed, so I want too add one so I only have too carry my hangon and sticks for those spots the trees don't allow a climber.

Wish the local place would atleast let me hold the goliath in my hands so I can have a better understanding if it will fit me.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So at this point after comparing the specs I will most likely just get the goliath since the only diffrence is the titans upper section is only slightly longer then the goliath's all other specs are the same except the titan weights 4# more.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts