Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally ordered my new climber yesterday, I got a good deal on it off of ebay. I was planning to order the new Razor SD but they were out of stock so being the impatiant sort I went with last years model the SS plus saved some money, I got it for $199 with free shipping. this is the first Summit I have ever had and I'm kind of wondering if the noise dampening stuff on the new model would have been worth the extra $100 and a weeks wait. Any thoughts on this?

·
Widewater Hunt Club
9,387 Posts
I bought a Razor SS last season and I think it's great! Haven't noticed any squeaking or metal signs coming from the stand when I climb. I put the foot bar and some torn burlap pieces on parts of the frame rail and around the front bar to hide movement. I still use my Loggy's on occasion, but the Razor is my prime climber now.

View attachment 1154580

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
Bought my razor for the same reason at BPS a few years ago. Great stand. A little noisey carrying it in and out untill you figure out how to properly tie it to keep it quiet but I love the open front design once you get up to height!!! I'm sure you will love yours too.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I have one too and love it. The open front is great for bow hunting. I want to add a footrest this year. I really like the burlap in the post above. Might have to try that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts