Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cabelas has this on sale right now for $220.... I am looking for a climber and was just wondering how well other users like this product. Let me know.

Thanks.

·
Team #28
5,828 Posts
Excellent stand. I have one and love it. Very comfortable for long sits, I have no complaints with it. Very fair price also. You cant go wrong.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I have a 2005 Summit Razor.

I love the stand! Like the previous fellow said, it is really comfortable, and I feel totally secure in the stand!

I added some accessories to mine.... The footrest is a MUST have. I cannot imagine sitting for a long period without it! I also bought the storage bags that attach to the side rails... Very handy - glad I picked them up! The bow holder that Summit sales isn't so wonderful, IMHO. It's plastic, there's not really a good place to mount it on the stand, and it just seems a little too flimsy to me...

The Razor is definitely a keeper!

·
Registered
312 Posts
I have been looking at these also for the last few days and finally couldn't take it anymore and ordered one before I went to work this morning. I have never used a climber before and hope that it won't be to much of a proble for me because i am some what mecanically challenged.:D

·
Registered
9,509 Posts
LOVE mine!!!!! So easy too climb with very comfortable, money well worth spent. I did add the side bags to hold stuff, and a bow holder, but I'd give it a 12 on a scale of 1-10:wink: :cocktail:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts