Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Archery Addict
9,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Summit Switchblade Edge treestand that folds flat. It has been my favorite stand to pack in and out for some time. Well, I had one of the clips that holds the knob/screw that attaches the back brace to the frame come off and lost the screw while hiking in to one of my hunting sites. I contacted summit and asked if they had any screws and clips that I could purchase to replace the lost one with. I had lost one previously and they sent me another one at no cost to me. Ann contacted me today by email wanting pics of the stand and the damaged area/missing screw. After taking the pics and emailing her back, she told me that this model is no longer manufactured and parts are not available, so they are sending me a NEW Viper SD to replace my old stand with. WOW. All I wanted was a knob/bolt, but got a new stand instead. Talk about customer service! My hat is off to Summit and their customer service, especially Ann who took the time to read my e-mail, answer my phone call personally, and go above and beyond any of my expectations. I am definitely impressed and will gladly purchase more summit stands and products in the future and highly recommend them to others. Sam

·
Registered
96 Posts
Holy S**t! That's amazing... I have heard some recent horror stories about their CS. This is certainly reassuring.

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
They are great...I have not had an issue but a friend of mine had a really cool experience with them.

The shrink wrap was all chewed up on his cables after last season. The site wasn't working and would not let him oder new shrink wrap for some reason. He called them to place the order and the lady said "no way, I'll just send you new cables" A week and a half later...2 brand new cables arrive at his door!

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Summit CS has always gone above and beyond what was expected when I needed something. Nice to see Summit hasn't changed.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Iv always had great results with summit. There's a reason they are one of the top companies

1 - 9 of 9 Posts